Cake Addict

Monday, October 17, 2005

Ruffles and fall

I love fall. It's absolutely my favourite time of year. It's one of those beautiful autumn days when the air is just a little crisp and you want to put on your coziest scarf and go leap into a pile of leaves. I've been inside working all day and this is what I've been looking at:

















In knitting news, I’ve started Ruffles from Scarf Style. While I was in London last weekend, I picked up the book and a bunch of Debbie bliss yarn and a few balls of Noro. For this lovely project, I’m using good ole Cotton DK. I’m in loooooove with the colour (we’re getting married), although the cotton is a bit rough on the hands. Oh well, you have to make some sacrifices for love.


















Yumm!

Also, just an note: I’m new to this whole blogging thing and I don’t quite know what I’m doing. Usually I’m not a complete moron with computers, but figuring out what I’m doing has been a challenge. I also have an issue with procrastination so I will really work hard at posting regularly.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY! Look at me I'm commenting! Glad you're posting! Hate that you're in Sicily and I'm not!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home