Cake Addict

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My first time

I've been busy working so I haven't gotten any more knitting done on Ruffles. But I will post something that I knit a few years ago.

May I proudly present the very first sweater I ever knitted:
















Ta-dah!
I really had no idea what I was doing, which was a good thing because if I had known how complicated the pattern was for my skill level, I never would have attempted it. I ended up going back to the yarn shop for help about a dozen times. This is a darling pattern by Sirdar (3095) and I've knit it a few times now.
Here it is in Sirdar Domino
And FYI, the adorable baby in the picture is now 3. Time really does fly...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That looks pretty good for a first sweater. I'll be posting pics of my first sweater pretty soon. I just finished it!

     
  • At 10:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jeannine!!! Your sweater looks great! Welcome to blog-land! You'll love it almost as much as knitting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home