Cake Addict

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fluff and filler

I'm in the process of sorting through all our vacation photos, doing 80 loads of laundry and putting food in the fridge. In the meantime, here are some completely random photos that I like:


















My boys! Mr. Bean is black and Buddy is the amber/brown one. And for the record, Buddy is *not* fat. He's just very furry. And maybe a tad portly.

















Burg Eltz in Germany. I like to call this photo Leatherman. The background is stunning, but every time I see this picture I just focus on that guy. Leather boots, leather cap and a leather jacket. Dude likes to make a fashion statement.

















A sign at the hotel we stayed at in London. I absolutely love the drama: NO ESCAPE.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aren't vacations great? But I do hate the laundry required when you get back. Do you have a dryer? When I lived in Spain we had to hang everything out on a clothesline.
    And now the important question... any vacation yarn purchases?

     
  • At 4:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY I've been to Burg Eltz. It's like 300th generation owned or something ludicrous, right? Stupid blue bloods. I hate them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home