Cake Addict

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Summer

Summer really is over, or at least it appears to be. In the last two weeks we've gotten the hardest falling rain I've ever seen. It started right about the time Claudia was in town and hasn't stopped.










At least she had a little nice weather when she was here. And by the way, she's sweet as can be.

Despite the recent downpour, July was a different story. Jamie and I went riding around near the canals a few weeks ago and took a few pictures. It was such a glorious day.









Up near Brouwersgracht somewhere

A houseboat

In front of De Afstap where I get my fix of Rowan. It was a Sunday and they were closed... usually there are baskets of yarn hanging in front of the windows.

I have a few knitting updates but haven't gotten around to taking pictures of my finished objects. Today, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home